Our Environmental Policy
Protecting the environment is crucial for the quality of life of current and future generations. DBM has decided to implement an environmental management system for operations such as HVAC, electrical, custom steel work, steel structure fabrication and pipe fabrication.
Our environmental commitments are as follows:
- To identify and comply with all legislation and standards governing those activities.
- To adopt principles for the continuous improvement of environmental performance and pollution risk prevention.
- To ensure that our employees receive environmental training and education.
- To continuously look for opportunities to use renewable energies.
- To continuously improve our communication with the public.
- To reduce energy and raw material consumption at our facilities.
- To reduce waste production and try to find other uses for such waste if possible.
- To recycle waste at the source.
- To manage risk in order to prevent pollution.
- To assess and minimize the risk associated with the current practices and consider the environmental impacts of future changes we plan to make on our manufacturing processes.
- To choose projects and clients that reflect our environmental policy.